Our Chapter wants to be the best in the lodge and changes will be coming this August. Some of the changes are:
- We will return having our chapter meetings separate from Round Table. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of the mouth at East Gwinnett Church of Christ, 1736 Sever Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 (map) 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM.
- We will have more fun at meetings including Guest Speakers and Demonstrations.
- We will have better turn out at Lodge functions.
- We will field a first-class Chapter Ceremony Team.
- We will return the Black Bear to its rightful home.
It's time to schedule your Unit Visitation, formally known as a Unit Election. We will come to your unit and run an OA Election, but we will also talk about all the different camping/High Adventure Opportunities in our council and scouting in general. To schedule your unit visitation click here and fill out the online OA Unit Election Request Form or talk to the OA election team or Chapter Adviser at the district roundtable on the 2nd Thursday of each month @ Collins Hill High School from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.